The Bonsai Album v1.9 update is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bonsai Album makes keeping track of your bonsai or penjing collection easy, whether you’re new to bonsai, a collector, a dealer, or even a bonsai master.
This update contains the following changes:
- Bug fixes
- The database can now be transferred directly from Bonsai Album Lite to the full version
- Renamed the Bonsai Album DB format to BDBI and added a BDBI file-type association
- Transfer the complete database between devices (iPad / iPhone / iPod) over WiFi via Bonsai Album BDBI-format support
1. Select Backup Database on the first device.
2. Enter the address into the web browser on the second device.
3. Tap the “bonsaialbum.bdbi” link and wait for the file to download.
4. Tap the Open in “Bonsai Album” button.
5. Bonsai Album will load. Tap Restore to transfer the complete database.
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate or review it on the App Store!