Track your cactus and succulent collection on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
Cactus Album makes keeping track of your cacti and succulents easy. Track development of your plants throughout their lives, on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
Whether you’re new to cacti and succulents, or an experienced collector, Cactus Album is the ideal tool for organizing your plants, watering schedules, and notes.
Here’s what you can do with Cactus Album:
- Record details about your plants, including species, age, source, dimensions, and watering needs.
- Select from over 600 species names (with scientific and common names), or add new species.
- Track watering schedules for multiple plants, with local notifications.
- Track flowering, fertilizing, and other events for every plant in dated log entries.
- Create and edit log entry reminders linked to your calendar.
- Add and rearrange multiple photos per plant and log entry.
- Add text captions for each photo.
- Scroll through photos in a full-screen gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
- View your collection in table form, or by image.
- View the log history for each plant, sorted by date.
- Review statistics for your collection.
- Protect your data with a passcode lock.
- Database backup, restore, import and export over WiFi to your computer’s web browser.
- Transfer the complete database between devices (iPad / iPhone / iPod) over WiFi via Cactus Album CDBI-format support and AirDrop.
- CSV format support to import / export your Cactus Album database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
- Cacti Report export feature. View your collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your collection for inventory or insurance purposes.
- iPad support at no extra charge!
Please note that Cactus Album does not come preloaded with any photos, nor does it include any plant care information and so forth. It only tracks information and displays photos you’ve added yourself.
What’s new in the version 1.4 update:
- Bug fixes.
Note: This update requires iOS 8 or higher!
- Added iOS 10 support.
- Added support for the Mac and PC versions of Cactus Album.
- Add multiple photos at a time from your photo library.
- Increased photo resolution when adding new photos.
- Added Extra-Large photos option for the Cacti Report feature.
- Increased photo caption font size.
- Added photo sharing feature.
- Bug fixes.
Note: This update requires iOS 6 or higher!
- Added iOS 9 support.
- Added iPad Pro support.
- Added French localization.
- Added Italian localization.
- Added German localization.
- Added Spanish localization.
- Added Portuguese localization.
- Added Thai localization.
- Bug fixes.
- Note: This update requires iOS 5.1.1 or higher!
- Added iOS 8 and 64-bit support
- Support for new high-resolution iPhone 6 / 6 Plus displays
- Added database transfer via AirDrop (requires iOS 7 or higher and AirDrop-capable devices)
- User interface improvements
- Bug fixes
Send me an email at if you have any questions, to request features, or report any issues. Check the Cactus Album Frequently Asked Questions page for quick answers to commonly asked questions.
Join the Facebook page to discuss Cactus Album with other fans.