The Bonsai Album v2.0 update is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bonsai Album makes keeping track of your bonsai or penjing collection easy, whether you’re new to bonsai, a collector, a dealer, or even a bonsai master.
This update contains the following changes:
- Photos can now be rearranged. In the photo grid view for any Bonsai, Pot or Log, long press (not tap) the photo and drag it to the new position
- Added a search bar on the Bonsai, Pots, and Logs lists
- Improved Bluetooth keyboard support
- Removed the photo slot selection button on the full-screen photo view. The main photo slots now reflect the order of photos on the Photos screen
- Updated database transfer alerts to mention the ability to connect with the Mac version of Bonsai Album
- Added Oldest Tree statistic
- Bug fixes
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate or review it on the App Store!